We don't believe in long and complicated terms and conditions. But there have to be a few according to the legal experts. So we will try to keep these to a minimum.
By using the Bright Invoicing service you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Bright Invoicing (https://www.brightinvoicing.com) reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any new features that are added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications.
Each user is responsible for their content and data. Bright Invoicing takes no responsibility for any data saved on the Service. Each user is also responsible for the security of their account information. Do not share, or make public, any of your sensitive account and login information.
We reserve the right to terminate any account at any time without notice should the user violate any of the Terms of Service. We also have discretion to terminate any account for any reason.
The user has the right to cancel their account at any time. Once the account is cancelled all information associated with that account will be permanently deleted. Each user is solely responsible for account cancellation.
We reserve the right to terminate any account at any time and deny future service to anyone for any reason.
Users cannot modify any part of the service at any time, with or without notice.
Copyright and Ownership
All content entered by the user is copyright of that user. We claim no copyrights on user-generated content.
- The use of Bright Invoicing is at “your own risk.” The service is offered “as is” and we make no guarantees concerning the availability or “uptime” of the service.
- Support is availalbe by contacting us here. Response times will vary but most enquiries will be answered the same day.
- We are not liable for any direct or indirect damages to users of Bright Invoicing as a result of using the service in any way.
- We are not liable for the failure to enforce the Terms of Service and such incident does not negate the Terms of Service and the rights it provides.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Bright Invoicing and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Bright Invoicing (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If you have any questions regarding the Terms of Service please contact us here.